Tanjore Traditional Doll I Thalaiyatti Bommai I Multicolor Golu Doll I Showpiece I Tanjore Toys Raja and Rani
Tanjore toys are handmade traditional doll which represents south Indian culture.
Tanjore thalaiyatti bommai has a unique sign of its traditional identity as well as tanjore big temple. This idol was made on 16th century during the Maratha king rule in tanjore.
Material: Clay & Mud
Size: 13” Height (Check the correct size)
Weight: 250g approx.
Delivery Period: Usually dispatched in 3 – 4 working days
- The most beautiful doll brings the elegance to the home and office
- It is completely made by natural resources which create the impact of every heart.
- This is ideal gift for Corporate, birthday, anniversary, get together, weddings.
- It is a exclusively made for home decoration with traditional touch and feel.
- No deliveries made on Sunday or national holidays. All orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse and it cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Note: The images / Photos / Texture are shown for illustration purpose only. The actual color, size and thickness may slightly vary.